Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 18 - Personal study is awesome!

December 14, 2015

 A pic of us contacting by asking to take pics with Christmas
 trees :) so much fun and so much more effective!
Familia!!!
Thanks so much for your uplifting emails always...I think it's just because of the way you live life.

I think every week I'm probably just going to say was full of miracles, but I think all of our lives can be that way if we are looking for the miracles.

So we were in a lesson one night and we had started late, so we were little bit crunched for time; but were still trying to follow the spirit. We got an impression to invite them to be baptized even though we were super tight on time. I was hesitant, but we did anyways...and I'm not here to say that they just jumped up and accepted, but we knew it was what they needed. We ended and ran to find a motokar! We found one within a minute and he was the happiest motokar guy I've ever met! I felt like God was sending one of His angels to us and we miraculously got home almost exactly on time! God provides a way if we follow Him!

Also another day, I think literally everyone fed us!!!! But I didn't feel sick at all!!! Another little blessing :) 

I've had some really cool experiences this week during personal study. I have been focusing on studing more directly to the needs of the investigators, and so much of it has strengthened me and my testimony more than I think it has strengthened theirs. You can't light another candle if yours isn't already lit! I can feel so much more power as I testify, too, as I know more for myself of the power it more in my life!


I also hit 4 months this week!!! Crazy how time flies!!!

Ponderizing this week!!! Romanos 5:3-5 Learn to be patient with yourself because God is patient with you!
Love you all!
Love
Hermana Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment